June 8, 2009
This morning I heard a true and sad story from a colleague of mine. She told me one of her friends is always having miscarriages. When the baby gets to be 2-3 months old she loses it. This happened several times over.
The couple went to check with many doctors and at last one of the doctors examined the dead baby and found that the baby's body cells kept dying as the baby was growing in the womb until he/she could not survive.This was because her uterus was affected by HANDPHONE RADIATION.
The doctor told her she now has no chance to give birth to a healthy baby because the radiation has affected her uterus so that the major portion of the cells in her uterus have already died. This happened because she has been keeping her handphone in her working jacket so that the phone rested against just the right spot for the uterus. She had been wearing it like this for a few years.
Please beware of this and take note if you don't want what has happened to this woman to happen to you.
Dearest family members please do not ignore handphone radiation which will damage our health or body organs. Please put away your handphone when ever you don't need it much.
Guys, Please do not keep your handphone near to the kidney position and pants pocket as this will damage your genital area and affect your ability to father a baby.
The other doctor also advised another friend to keep her handphone away from her new born baby to avoid radiation damage to the baby's brain cells.Do not let the baby or toddler play with the handphone for a long time. This is because the small young baby or toddler is still very fragile and growing, so he/she is much more vulnerable to radiation damage.
Please remember not to sleep together with your handphone or put it next to your bed.
Keep any other electronic goods (such as tvs) which also give off
Radiation away from your bedroom to reduce risk as we have to sleep a few hours every day in our bedroom at night.
Further, do not imagine that if you switch off the TV there will be no radiation. Actually it is still around in your room.
It is not advisable to have even a small digital alarm clock close to your head while sleeping.
Take Care of yourself and your loved ones.
thanks to JF
Nilipoiona kwa mara ya kwanza picha ya mdada huyu akiwa mtupu jukwaani akikatika nilistuka kidogo, nikajiuluza inawezekanaje mtu apand...
Porn image ban sparks concern A new law, slated to come into force in January, will make the possession of images deemed to be of an extre...
But while the suspect was being attended to in one of the wards at Leratong Hospital in Krugersdorp, west of Johannesburg, the on-...
Shibe inapoua kuliko njaa Obesity kills more people than hunger Most of the world's populations live in countries where overweight a...
Hii ni hali halisi ya ajari iliyotokea alfajiri ya leo ambapo kipanya kililaliwa na tank la mafuta na kuua abiria wote waliokuwa katika Hi...
Mineral occurrence in Tanzania by TMAA UONGEZAJI WA PATO LA MTANZANIA Mheshimiwa Spika, 46. Lengo la Dir...
Habari wadau, Mnaweza shangaa leo kuja na uzi huu wa Saratani ya Utumbo mpana, kifupi mi si tatbibu na wala sina fani yoyote ya namna hi...
Kumbe tuna utalii wa aina nyingi sana Tanzania!! mpaka huu nao? Waliingizia taifa dola ngapi? Women seeking beach boys ...
Ajari mbaya imetokea leo alasiri baada ya basi la abiria aina Coaster lenye namba za usajili T799 AWR kugongwa na roli la kampuni ya Bo...
Picha hii ilipigwa siku moja kabla kifo cha Pope John wa Pili. Nachukua nafasi kuwakaribisha wote ktk blog hii ya Bongo pix. Kama jina lina...