DEFINITIONColon cancer is cancer of the large intestine (colon), the lower part of your digestive system. Rectal cancer is cancer of the last several inches of the colon. Together, they're often referred to as colorectal cancers.
Most cases of colon cancer begin as small, noncancerous (benign) clumps of cells called adenomatous polyps. Over time some of these polyps become colon cancers.
Polyps may be small and produce few, if any, symptoms. For this reason, doctors recommend regular screening tests to help prevent colon cancer by identifying polyps before they become colon cancerSYMPTOMSSigns and symptoms of colon cancer include:
- A change in your bowel habits, including diarrhea or constipation or a change in the consistency of your stool
- Rectal bleeding or blood in your stool
- Persistent abdominal discomfort, such as cramps, gas or pain
- A feeling that your bowel doesn't empty completely
- Weakness or fatigue
- Unexplained weight lossMany people with colon cancer experience no symptoms in the early stages of the disease. When symptoms appear, they'll likely vary, depending on the cancer's size and location in your large intestine.
Ulcerative Colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, diverticulosis and Crohn’s disease may also be the symptoms of colon cancer. The symptoms of colon cancer vary depending on the location of tumor in the large intestine. Right colon cancer grows in large size and causes abdominal symptoms while left colon cancer can obstruct the bowel partially or completely.
When to see a doctorIf you notice any symptoms of colon cancer, such as blood in your stool or a persistent change in bowel habits, make an appointment with your doctor.Talk to your doctor about when you should begin screening for colon cancer. Guidelines generally recommend colon cancer screenings begin at age 50. Your doctor may recommend more frequent or earlier screening if you have other risk factors, such as a family history of the disease.
CAUSES.In most cases, it's not clear what causes colon cancer. Doctors know that colon cancer occurs when healthy cells in the colon become altered.
Healthy cells grow and divide in an orderly way to keep your body functioning normally. But when a cell is damaged and becomes cancerous, cells continue to divide — even when new cells aren't needed. These cancer cells can invade and destroy normal tissue nearby. And cancerous cells can travel to other parts of the body.
Following are the risk factors that may increase your chance of developing colon cancer.
• Age is a risk factor; most of the people with colorectal cancer are above 50.
• If you have many polyps in your colon and especially they are large in size you have a greater chance of developing this disease.
• Ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease both are inflammatory bowel diseases if you have one of them you may also have colon cancer.
•A family history of colon cancer.
• Familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) and hereditary non-polyposis colorectal cancer are the two most common inherited syndromes responsible for colon cancer.
• Red meats such as liver, beef and lamb might increase the risk of colon cancer.
• Being very overweight
•Long-time smokers likely to get colon cancer.
•Use of alcohol and having type 2 diabetes.
• Regular exercise can prevent many diseases including colon cancer.
Precancerous growths in the colonColon cancer most often begins as clumps of precancerous cells (polyps) on the inside lining of the colon. Polyps can appear mushroom-shaped, or they can be flat or recessed into the wall of the colon. Removing polyps before they become cancerous can prevent colon cancer.
Diagnosing colon cancer
A physical exam cannot reveal colon cancer. Most of the people with early stage tumors have no symptoms of the disease. Tests for detection of colon cancer are fecal occult blood test (FOBT) or stool testing, Barium Enema, Virtual Colonoscopy, Sigmoidoscopy and colonoscopy.
A positive fecal occult blood test does not mean that you must have colon cancer. A colonoscopy is the best option for the doctors to confirm colon cancer. Colon cancer can be biopsied during this test. For this purpose a small tissue is removed from the infected area through a kaleidoscope. The sample tissue is sent to the lab where pathologists diagnose cancer in the tissue samples.
How does your colon look like? have you ever detoxified?
NOW YOU CAN PREVENT COLON CANCER BY USING SHAKE OFF PHYTO FIBER and SLINA LIQUID Chlorophyll
BENEFITS OF SHAKE OFF PHYTO FIBER
1. No Coprostasis, No Colon Cancer
Waste accumulated in the digestive canal give rises to harmful carcinogenic by-products such as nitrosamines, hydrogen sulfide, etc. The good bacteria in SHAKE OFF Phyto Fiber can help eliminate them and prevent coprostasis and colon cancer.
2. No Overweight
With the modern tendency to consume excessive meat/fish and fatty foods while leading a sedentary life style, many people are experiencing coprostasis due to congested intestines without them knowing it. Once waste matter is lodged in the intestinal folds, it cannot be eliminated easily. Being overweight is partly caused by coprostasis. The accumulation of harmful by-products and fats leads to the imbalance of the intestinal microflora or bacteria. SHAKE OFF Phyto Fiber helps prevent the accumulation of harmful by-products and fat, thereby reducing the possibility of obesity.
3. No Constipation
An overstressed person’s biological functions will suffer leading to a number of health problems, such as gastric problems, hormone imbalance and eventually connstipation. SHAKE OFF Phyto Fiber helps promote the growth of good bacteria. It produces lactic acid and acetic acid as well as carbonic acid gas which stimulate peristaltic movements of the intestines needed to expel wastes from the intestines thus reducing risks of coprostasis.
* The good bacteria of Shake Off Phyto Fiber can help eliminate and prevent coprostasis and colon cancer.
4. Better Complexion
Excess protein in our daily diet is broken down by harmful bacteria to form ammonia, hydrogen sulfide and other toxic by- products. These harmful substances can lead to the outbreak of pimples and acne. SHAKE OFF Phyto Fiber’s cleansing function works from the insides to the surface of the skin. This brings out the truth in the saying: “Beauty comes from within”.
5. Normalize Cholesterol Level
The good bacteria in SHAKE OFF Phyto Fiber help convert cholesterol in food to coprostanol, a form which cannot be readily absorbed by the body and then excreted. It helps to maintain a healthy cholesterol level by recycling excess cholesterol to hormones.
Effectiveness of Shake Off Phyto Fiber
* Fast and effective way to eliminate congested matter, thus preventing coprostasis and colon cancer.
* Consist of beneficial bacteria: Bifidus, Fecalis and Laclis
* Each 20g sachet of SHAKE OFF Phyto Fiber contains 1 billion (1,000,000,000) Bifidus bacteria
* Addition of dietary fiber, oat extract and vitamin C
* Contains completely natural and nourishing ingredients
* An effective slimming aid
Shake Off Phyto Fiber is also efective against acute diarrhea, intestinal infections, hemorrhoids (piles), gastric problems, hypertension, and inflammation of the intestines.
For comment or clarification call: +255784475576. email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Shake Off Phyto Fiber, Splina Liquid Chlorophyll, MRT na BIDHAA zote za Edmark International waweza kuzipata kwa baadhi ya Pharmacy hapa Mjini kama.
- RHODE Pharmacy iliyoko Mtaa wa kipata na Kongo,
- Meggido Pharmacy iliyoko nyuma ya Klabu ya Simba,
- We Care pharmacy iliyoko Tegeta Kibaoni, Kibo Complex